- About Me
- IELTS Essay Correction Service
IELTS Videos, IELTS Tips & IELTS Lessons for Free
Hi, I’m Liz. Welcome to my IELTS tips, model answers and practice read more…
- Test Information
- Test Tips
- Writing Task 1
- Writing Task 2
- Advanced IELTS
IELTS Solution Essay Sample Questions
Below is a list of IELTS solution essay sample questions. These types of essays are usually ask you to either give solutions or causes and solutions.
IELTS Solution Essay Tips
- read the instructions carefully – do you need to give only solutions or both causes and solutions
- spend time planning your main points and supporting points
- put the causes in one body paragraph and the solutions in another
- use flexible language of cause and consequences
- use a safe solution essay model to follow
Solution Essay Questions
In many developing countries, there is a problem with declining quality of air and water from both industry and construction. What measures could be taken to prevent this?
With the development of social media, more and more youngsters are being allowed unsupervised access to the internet in order to meet and chat with friends which can lead to potentially dangerous situations. What solutions can you suggest to deal with this problem?
Overpopulation in many major urban centers around the world is a major problem. What are the causes of this? How can this problem be solved?
More and more wild animals are on the verge of extinction and others are on the endangered list. What are the reasons for this? What can be done to solve this problem?
Many small, local shops are closing as they are unable to compete with large supermarkets in the area. How does this effect local communities? How could this situation be improved?
An increasing number of professionals, such as doctors and teachers, are leaving their own poorer countries to work in developed countries. What problems does this cause? What solutions can you suggest to deal with this situation?
Other IELTS Essay Questions
- Discussion Essay Questions
- Opinion Essay Questions
- Direct Questions Essay Titles
- Advantage Disadvantage Essay Questions
- All Essay Questions by Topic
50% DISCOUNT OFFER
50% Off Advanced Writing Task 2 Lessons: Click here: 50% DISCOUNT
Recent IELTS Exam Questions
Current IELTS exam topics and questions:
- Recent exam questions
Post Your IELTS Results
Share your IELTS test results
- Post Your Test Results
Sept to Dec 2018 IELTS Speaking Part 2 Topics
50 DISCOUNT IELTS Lessons: Ends This Week
Answers for Desertification Reading Lesson
Desertification Reading Exercise Useful Vocab
Listening Answers for Blue Foot Bird Exercise
Listening Practice Blue-Footed Boobie Birds
IELTS Extra Information
IELTS Book List
IELTS Band Scores
Useful Websites for IELTS
Click to learn IELTS:
Hi, my name is Elizabeth (Liz). I am your IELTS teacher and the author of this website. My aim is to help you understand IELTS and achieve a high score. I am an experienced teacher and completed my IELTS examiner training in 2008.
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2018 · Prose Theme on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in
Bio Agriturismo La Cerqua
Voc. San Salvatore 27
06026 Pietralunga (PG)
Benvenuti in Agriturismo
Qui, da oltre un quarto di secolo, la famiglia Martinelli, con discrezione, apre le porte delle proprie dimore, e del proprio territorio, a chiunque sia interessato a scoprirne i segreti: la NATURA ed il SILENZIO.
Natura e Silenzio
Natura e Silenzio in Alta Umbria
Un territorio incantato fatto di acque e di alberi, di profumi, colori e
sapori: la valle del Carpina.
<- Clicca l'immagine!
Scarica la Brochure
La nostra brochure è stampata su carta riciclata, ma puoi averne una ancora più ecologica: scaricala QUI
- Bio Agriturismo
- Ospitalità nella Natura
- Attività nella Natura
- Bio Ristorante
- Fattoria Didattica
- Scuola in Fattoria
- Ospitalità in Fattoria
- Azienda AgroEcologica
- Foresta di Pietralunga
- Novità e Offerte
Sorry, this page was not found.
Someone probably spilled something on this page, so we have taken it to dry cleaning, but you can go back to homepage and find what you are looking for
◂Back To Homepage
Le ultime dalla Foresta
2016, terza lunazione o lunazione dell’opulenza
maggio 04, 2016
Fiori primaverili del sottobosco: le anemoni.
aprile 26, 2016
Fiori primaverili del sottobosco: il ciclamino.
aprile 23, 2016
Iscriviti per ricevere notizie ed offerte.
Designed by Orange-Themes.com
© 2016 Copyright Agritourismo theme. All Rights reserved.
Loading, Please Wait!
This may take a second or two.
Problem solution essay are often assigned to students as a basic academic writing requirement. In essence, it should describe a specific issue and offer its effective solution. Completing this academic assignment requires your detailed research before getting started. That’s because you need to gather enough information to adequately analyze a given situation, determine why it requires your attention, offer an effective solution, and evaluate its impact. Your basic target is to advocate for specific solutions or strong cases. This type of writing also involves solid arguments to convince the targeted audience to take action. Look for excellent and fresh problem solving essay topic ideas to succeed.
Writing a problem solution paper is a common requirement for all students. It’s an essay that defines a specific problem and discusses its effective solutions. The main thrust is to argue for your chosen solution to a given problem and convince other people to address it as soon as they can.
Which problem to describe? Which solution to include?
In this type of writing, you should discuss all issues based on the chosen topic and suggest viable solutions. To decide on a specific problem, you need to analyze possible options, expressions to introduce them, relevant results, and how to illustrate them in your paper. If you find it hard to choose the best solution, decide how it can be implemented and choose the most effective ways to make useful suggestions. Consider interesting problem-solution paper topic ideas to make these choices accordingly.
Reference on how to write problem solution essay
Completing this academic assignment starts with an introductory paragraph that identifies your chosen problem. Paint its clear image to make it more compelling for other to read your paper. Include a hook to grab their attention and appeals to their emotions by stating the consequences of your problem.
The next part is elaborating and it requires you to present a given issue from a broad perspective. Write about its historical and other backgrounds and make the factual claims supported by reliable sources through endnotes or footnotes. Use correct citations to maintain a trustworthy style.
After presenting your problem, you need to state a concrete solution. The main point of writing your problem solution essay is to convince readers that it’s the best option. To achieve this goal, your offered solution must be feasible, logical, and supported by strong evidence.
This piece of writing should end with a logical conclusion that restates your problem and sums up all arguments into the most effective solution to address it. This paragraph should include a certain call to action to encourage the targeted audience to participate in your suggested solution or search for alternatives. Include potential consequences to create a sense of urgency.
Essay samples for inspiration
To find excellent problem solution essay topic ideas and take other steps necessary to end up with a perfect piece of writing, look for credible samples. Use them as your comprehensive guides at any stage of the writing process.
Tips for writing
There are some basic steps that should be taken to write a great problem solution paper. First, make a strong thesis statement to explain a particular problem. Create a connection with your readers because you need to convince them that it can be solved. You also need to clarify an efficient solution scheme and add more details to prove that it really works. Be sure to choose the best topics for problem solution essay writing.
A list of topics for problem solution essay
It’s often hard for students to choose good essay topics for problem solution essays because of available options. Check the following useful suggestions grouped based on their general themes.
Check these helpful topics for problem solution essay on social issues:
- Address the need for helping homeless people in the community;
- How to wipe out racism totally;
- The most effective way to stop teen pregnancy;
- How to stop everyone from drunk driving;
- How divorces can be prevented;
- How to raise the awareness of teenagers to force them to be more cautions on roads;
- How to help the victims of family violence;
- How to improve the modern welfare system to destroy a cycle of poverty;
- Stopping gun violence effectively;
- How to handle illegal immigration;
- How to prevent human trafficking;
- Reducing the negativity that children face through video games, online activities, and movies;
- Finding the best balance between avoiding abusing and free speech;
- Convincing people to live without bad eating habits and smoking;
- How available employment opportunities can be improved?
Interesting problem solution essay topics about relationships include these fresh ideas:
- How to take further steps when you’re just friends;
- Freeing yourself from unhealthy relationship;
- Saving your friends from bad relationship choices in life;
- Effective ways to deal with cheating partners;
- Should girls take the first step in relationships?
- How to define real relationships in the modern world;
- Face-to-face communication and texting;
- Group barriers that should be broken.
Sports and entertainment problems
These easy problem solution essay topics can help you write the best paper on sports and entertainment issues:
- How steroid use can be limited in sports;
- Do children train too hard at young ages?
- Should all college athletes be paid?
- How coaches can encourage athletes to succeed;
- What is the most effective way for young athletes to learn sports?
- How to limit the negative influences of reality shows?
- Should kids play video games less often?
- How to increase attendance at sporting events?
- How players can prepare themselves for future losses;
- How sports injuries can be effectively prevented.
- How parents can address social media issues of their children;
- How to stop parents to push kids too hard in academics and other areas;
- Helping families cope with children with mental conditions;
- How parents can improve honesty in their kids;
- How to improve children’s discipline and make them be more effective;
- How to promote finding the best parents and adoption rates;
- How parents can teach their kids to manage money wisely;
- Teaching faith to children.
- Solving gun violence politically;
- Businesses that influence important political decisions through donations;
- How to solve the problem of illegal immigration;
- Effective programs for minority integration;
- Fairer political representations.
- How to relieve social anxiety by spending more time with your friends;
- Short exercise sessions during breaks to relieve back pain;
- Using special fitness apps if you lack regular exercises;
- How to ban food products with GMOs;
- Going offline on weekends and in the evening;
- How to get rid of aggressive behaviors;
- Melatonin for insomnia;
- Making all tobacco products illegal to reduce high lung cancer rates.
- How to improve education for struggling students;
- Effective ways for schools to address different behavioral issues;
- Addressing special education needs of high-school students;
- Effective ways to make students more active;
- Special programs for talented and gifted students;
- How to prepare home-schoolers for their college;
- Allocating enough resources and funds for extra programs, including sports and fine arts;
- How to stop bullying, teasing, and violence at school;
- How to improve education for failing students;
- Should digital textbooks be used instead of the traditional ones?
- How to attract educated and talented teachers to public schools;
- Should physical education be mandatory in all schools?
- Should students use their laptops at school?
- How schools can improve a chance on building a healthier society?
How to choose a right topic?
If you don’t know where and how to find the best topic for your next problem solution paper, there are some easy guidelines that can help you make the right choice. Look for interesting and original problem solution essay topic ideas online, in local libraries, and other sources. Remember that choosing personal issues is not a clever idea because this academic paper should be focused on real-world matters. However, your topic shouldn’t center on such large-scale issues as world piece or national threats because their scope is too vast to cover in your essay.
Pay attention to different ground-level problems that have an impact on people’s lives and you’ll find a number of suggestions. Look for something that really interests you to make the entire writing process easier and more enjoyable. Take your targeted readers into consideration when making a final topic choice.
Writing an impressive problem solution paper may seem quite a challenging academic task at first. However, if you use all the guidelines and tips mentioned above, you’ll make it much easier. Before submitting a final draft, check it for all possible mistakes and ensure that it follows the necessary formatting rules. It’s also necessary to reference your problem solution essay correctly.
If you still have any hardship when completing this academic assignment, it’s time to use custom writing services online. Our skilled and talented professionals are always there to help you, so that you shouldn’t hesitate to entrust your problem solution paper to them. Their reliable and efficient services are designed to help you with any academic writing hardship or difficulty.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- How to (200)
- Resume (1)
- Samples (183)
- Topics Ideas (18)
- Using Turabian Formatting Guide
- Great Topic Ideas for Problem Solution Essay Writing