read the apple
write your essay better
- Analysis essay samples
- Creative guides
- Great essay topics
- Analysis essay on Hamlet
- Art essay samples
- Custom papers for free
- A Literary analysis essay
- Photo analysis essay writing
- A database with paper samples
- Great College essay samples
- Free biographical essay samples
- Race and ethics sample essay
- Black Tuesday thesis example
- How exams should look like?
- The right outline of papers
- Proposal paper templates
- Law paper topics
- Informative essay topics
- Dealing with writing agencies
- Great exploratory paper topics
- A 10-page essay in 24 hours
- Example of a persuasive essay
- Descriptive essay on 5 senses
- Hepatitis C: essay example
- Law critical analysis essay
- Essay about early marriage
- 7th grade visual argument essay
- Writing an informative paper
- Crafting a piece about a dream
- In search of cheap essays
- Evaluation essay rough draft
- What is a professional company
- Paper about technology
- Writing on developing countries
- Essay on The Great Gatsby
- Rhetorical analysis paper
- How to use linking words
- Literature response essay
- Paper about smoking prohibition
- Writing on human trafficking
- Writing tips
- Analytical paper writing
- Academic essay writing advice
- Formatting an analysis essay
- A hook sentence for your essay
- An essay using a sample
- Persuasive essay writing hints
- A personal narrative paper
- A writer who does your tasks
- Searching for paper samples
- An academic paper composition
- A search for good free essays
- Getting short essay examples
- Getting MLA essay samples
- The basics of essay writing
- Free checked English papers
- Comparison paper writing
- Problem solution essay outlines
- Descriptive essay introductions
- What is an explanatory essay?
- Good persuasive essay topics
- Creating a strong essay
- Reflective essay sample
- Writing an illustration essay
- Madame Bovary: paper sample
- Comparative essay introduction
- Critical analysis essay
- Persuasive essay about fast food
- Love: creating a narrative paper
- Illustration essay samples
- Selecting a good writing service
- Essay about books and TV
- Writing an opinion paper
- Making an effective outline
- Self-evaluation essay
- How to get a law paper sample
- Writing about education
- Paper on the placebo effect
- Essay about women’s rights
- Performance art paper
- Who can do my essay for me?
- Definition paper about beauty
- Research essay on climate change
- Integrity definition paper
- Descriptive essay on a place
- Choosing topics about chocolate
- Hints & tips
- Writing agencies
- Thesis writing agencies
- USA essay writing service
Composing An Outstanding Definition Essay On Beauty
If you are writing on an abstract concept, you will have to start with an abstract frame of mind. You are looking at the many forms that have made to the creation of the abstract concept. Realistically speaking, you cannot afford to be too categorical with this one. There are many people that have made it mandatory to keep things soft and slight here.
Beauty as an abstract concept is beautiful in itself. It gives wings to the imagination and you can play with the theory of relativity in all its diversity. Beauty does not really come out of the closet as abruptly as you would want to and this one of the major things that you will have to consider.
- The definition is relative
- There are simple and important things to consider
- The different layers in the essay
- Living and inanimate
- The contrast in ideas
- Faces and linear views
The way people define beauty might vary in itself. Some definitions of beauty are more academic and others are more practical. Some may find a bottle of water beautiful and others might not. The relativity of definitions is among the other beauties of the subject.
You will have to look at the issue from your perspective and from the perspective of other people that define it. To understand the look and feel of the situation as a whole, you should also consider the importance of people as a whole.
There are different layers in which beauty can be celebrated and defined. Some believe in the separation of object and beauty. Some attach beauty to objects in general. There are also advocates of the abstract form in general.
There are those who find the quality in living things alone. There are others who are able to spot it in other inanimate objects as well. You should have the capability to do both when needed. This makes for real beauty of the paper.
There can be a contrast in ideas. Different people define the concept in different forms. There are people that consider the role of beauty and this is one reason it is considered a deciding factors in contests. The smartness quiz and similar games are always secondary in beauty contests.
There are many who feel faces are the most beautiful objects and this is just one of the linear perspectives on the subject. There are several more that are often bot debated aggressively enough. Talk about these in the essay.
Copyright © ReadTheApple.com.
Infelizmente não achamos nada com esses termos pesquisados, ou a página que procura não existe mais.
Tente pesquisar com um novo termo:
Ou volte para a página principal.
↑ Return to Essay Samples
Beauty definition essay
Beauty is based on what the viewer feels on a conscious and base-instinct level. Most of what we consider to be beautiful is based on our genetics and our environment. This essay defines beauty and its influences when it comes to sexual attraction between humans. This essay focuses on beauty in human terms and takes no account of how this may work in the rest of the animal kingdom.
Beauty is genetic
A person becomes beautiful if they win the genetic lottery and grow to be viewed as sexually attractive to other humans. How you grow and develop does depend on your genetics, otherwise identical twins would not grow to look the same.
How we view beauty is also based in genetics. Humans are given instincts in order to further their race, and one of those instincts is a lust for sex. This is driven by sexual attraction. How attractive a person is will be (on some level) based on your sexual drive and base instincts.
Base instincts and survival
Beauty is often determined by your own base instincts and the survival of your offspring. A person that is sickly is not attractive because your base instincts tell you to avoid sick partners because they make for less productive parents. Pink and red lips in men and women suggests good health, as do red cheeks, white eyes and good hair–all of which are therefore attractive qualities in a potential sexual partner.
A strong and large body on a man is sexually attractive because those are traits that parents want in their kids (on a base instinct/biological level anyway), in the same way that large breasts and wide hips are a sign of good health and a potentially better parent; i.e. a parent that is the most likely to have a child survive to adulthood.
Even is better
How even and balanced a face is, is also a sign of good health and is therefore more attractive. If a face is the same on one side as it is the other, then people tend to be viewed as more attractive. Tests were done showing two pictures, one with a person with an unaltered face, and one that was made from a face with one half mirrored on the other side (competently done so that people couldn’t tell). Most found the mirrored version to be the most attractive because both sides of the face were more even.
What is available?
Due to our base instincts, it is again possible to find beauty in what is there. The Eskimo people at the North Pole are possibly the most unattractive race on the planet, but because they all grow up around each other with few outside influences, they find some members of their race to be incredibly attractive and some to be less attractive.
Beauty is a matter of opinion, and does not take attractiveness into account because people are often attracted to personality too. A lot of what we consider to be beautiful is based in genetics and in our base instincts. It also has a lot to do with how well each person may raise a child to survive to adulthood, and how even a face is. There is also an element of finding what is available to be beautiful.
Follow Us on Social Media
Get more free essays
Most useful resources for students:
- Free Essays Download
- Writing Tools List
- Proofreading Services
- Universities Rating
Lona graduated from Los Angeles City College. While being a lecturer in several high school institutions Lona founded an online educational project Tutorsclass. Read more
I studied education and currently work as a tutor for school-age children. I’ve worked as a volunteer in many different international social projects and as a camp counselor every summer. Read more
Find more useful services for students
Free plagiarism check
Check your paper for free
On-line tool. No downloads
Easy and usable report
Only real editors
24/7 online tutoring
Help with testpreparation
Free grammar check
Check your paper for mistakes
Grammar and spelling ckecker
100% free service